"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Suess

the basics

i am 22 years old. i love God, music, and life in general. i will graduate in may with my associates degree, finally. i will continue to further my education in psychology or a degree on substance abuse. still undecided. my goals in life are to be a good sister, daughter, cousin, niece, and someday a good wife. i want to be all that i can now because we may not be blessed with another day.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oh how He loves us.

ok so i met this friend march 15th and a week or so after we became close i decided to go on a mission trip to Africa where she is going this summer. so the fundraising began. i needed 5,323 dollars to go..the halfway mark was may 4th so I had a month to come up with almost 2600 dollars. impossible you say? well you don't know my God! so we did a couple bake sales and i spread the word well about me going! the first bake sale made $358 dollars... ok so sounds like God wants us to go correct? the second bake sale made 410 dollars. ok wow thats alot. i got several donations from people close to me as well so i had about 1500 then my church decided to have an offering for me. to make this long story short God blessed me with 2,334.00 as a church offering!!! NEVER feel that God cannot and will not meet ALL of your needs when you put him first. I need about 1500 more dollars before june 11th and that seems like pocket change compared to what God has already blessed me with! So i just wanted to share how much God can and will do for the ones who love him! Psalms 91.