"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Suess

the basics

i am 22 years old. i love God, music, and life in general. i will graduate in may with my associates degree, finally. i will continue to further my education in psychology or a degree on substance abuse. still undecided. my goals in life are to be a good sister, daughter, cousin, niece, and someday a good wife. i want to be all that i can now because we may not be blessed with another day.

Monday, February 20, 2012

God Jesus Holy Spirit.

if you don't want to read about God then skip this blog. if you do keep on reading! i went to an amazing event called the identity weekend and God never fails to show up and show off! i met some amazing people as i always do and had a blast! i am beginning to see more and more things in my spirit. for example, this weekend a man was talking and i had a feeling he was going to die SOON! well that is just sad so i didn't know how to feel about this. later on i told my mentor/friend/sister in Christ about this. (she is older and knows a little more than most about Holy Spirit) she told me to pray for him and let Holy Spirit guide me whether i needed to tell the man or not. well i listened and He told me to mention it to him. so i did and as i was telling him my hearts starts beating HARD!! He proceeded to tell me of a dream he had that was him and the pastor from Juarez running away from the enemy. he has worked in Juarez and never felt fear until this dream. we had deliverance the night before and i told him i would be an intercessor for him and he would be just fine because our God can handle it ALL!!! Glory to Him!!!!