"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Suess

the basics

i am 22 years old. i love God, music, and life in general. i will graduate in may with my associates degree, finally. i will continue to further my education in psychology or a degree on substance abuse. still undecided. my goals in life are to be a good sister, daughter, cousin, niece, and someday a good wife. i want to be all that i can now because we may not be blessed with another day.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

lurkers/creepers

so i have come to the realization i love blogging.
i have been inspired to start doing so myself more often.
it will be better for my facebook friends and twitter followers.
they will hear less of my ranting in my status updates.

now...to my blog. this is titled lurkers/creepers.
i want to give a short thank you for the lurkers i do have that don't blow up my newsfeed/text messages/timeline/missed calls/etc. as for the creepers enough is enough. i am to the point where i will be blunt and take it to the extreme. i will make you look stupid if you annoy me. after that being said...i will tell you a for instance. my neighbor  is obsessed with me. i don't remember how i got rid of him the first time, but it has been nice. untill.......recently i felt the need to give him a bible. i feel he has bashed religion and could use one. i'm not judging just trying to help him out. WRONG move. after his several trips to my house(he just walks over), several texts,annnd facebook notification overload, i finally blocked him. it is sad some people just won't take a hint. i told him in a comment on his page very nicely i wasn't interested in him and didn't want to lead him on by eating dinner/lunch/breakfast(he invited me to eat all of them within two days). that didn't work so i told him firmer in a status update saying i wouldn't reply back and to leave me alone. he didn't get the hint STILL he texts me twice then comes over. i blow him off(i answered the door twice now) that didn't work he texted me 3 more times. so the next day i told him firmer in a status update saying i wouldn't reply back and to leave me alone. he continued to text/comment my stuff/ and come by. all of them i ignored. after two looong days of being locked in my house, and hoping he wouldn't be waiting for me outside when i come home (yes he has done that) i blocked him on facebook. i just pray this will be the final "leave me alone" he needs....
so i will end this blog with a pray for me, until further notice.

i'm out.
cassie d