"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Suess

the basics

i am 22 years old. i love God, music, and life in general. i will graduate in may with my associates degree, finally. i will continue to further my education in psychology or a degree on substance abuse. still undecided. my goals in life are to be a good sister, daughter, cousin, niece, and someday a good wife. i want to be all that i can now because we may not be blessed with another day.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

simplicity

ahhh so i finally woke up.
it is nice to wake up 2 hours before you work b/c you get an hour to chill and an hour to get ready slowly/ emphasis on the slowly! haha. so as i was laying in bed half awake returning my missed texts my puppy(sweetie pie) was wanting attention. she turned on her belly so i could pet her. she is so excited every morning when i finally wake up b/c she can finally get up. she waits on me. poor thing. anyways when i throw back the covers she jumps up ecstatically just to run to the door. then i had my epiphany, dogs get so excited over the simplest things in life. i was kind of saddened to realize that waking up and going outside was not that big of a deal for me. it was more of a hassle. so today i am going to set a goal to be more simple. appreciate more. and get excited! so what if people look at me funny. they probably already do. :) so i will end on a note that i am excited to share this blog b/c of my epiphany! have a good day readers! :DD<----thats my excited face.